The 2021 Lincoln Homecoming weekend event will include two car shows—one virtual car and one live—a countryside tour and luncheon, dinners, an auction, and a symphony. The event is being hosted by the Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum; Homecoming Co-Chairs are Dennis Garrett and Bob Johnson. Click here and see below for more information about the Homecoming. Event registration closes July 26.
Click here for more info about the virtual car show.
The theme of the 2021 Homecoming is “Marks Through the Ages,” which will recognize all Lincoln Continental Marks, from the first in 1940 to the Mark VIII. Although Continental Marks will be the feature in 2021, Lincolns from all eras are welcome.
Four major Lincoln clubs will be represented–the Lincoln Owners Club, Lincoln-Zephyr Owners Club, Road Race Lincoln Register and Lincoln and Continental Owners Club. However, one need not be a member of those Lincoln clubs to display a car at the annual Lincoln Homecoming or participate in the virtual car show.
Here’s a quick look at the Homecoming weekend plans.
Arrival and evening on your own. Enjoy one of the Kalamazoo areas restaurants with your friends.
- Driving tour of picturesque Western Michigan
- Winery tour, tasting and luncheon $20.
- Saugatuck shopping district
- 5 p.m. “cocktail” parts and special presentation at the Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum
- Dinner “under the stars” (big tent) adjacent to the museum, parts auction. $50 Funds raised will benefit the LMCF Endowment Fund.
- Lincoln display adjacent to the Lincoln Motor Car Heritage Museum.
- Dinner under the stars. Car show awards will be presented after dinner. Cost for dinner is $50 per person.
- Kalamazoo Symphony Orchestra on the grounds of the Gilmore Car Museum featuring trumpeter Winton Marsalis. $20 per person. Seats are limited.
- Lincolns display and parade of Lincolns on the Gilmore Car Museum grounds.
A professional photographer will be on the museum grounds on Saturday morning to take photographs of individual Lincolns by appointment. Complete details are included in the registration forms.
Click here to register for the Homecoming. Information will also be published in Lincoln club magazines and on club websites. For more information contact Bob Johnson at email@example.com or 651-257-1715.
Although we hope this will not be necessary, attendees’ health and wellbeing are our primary consideration in making such decisions. Should the event be cancelled or if you decide not to come because you or someone in your family becomes infected with Covid 19 within a three-week period prior to August 12, 2021 you may notify the Homecoming registrar to cancel your reservations and receive a full refund of any amount paid to attend the event.
The host hotel in Kalamazoo is the Four Points Sheraton by Kalamazoo, 3600 E. Cork St., Kalamazoo, MI 49001. This hotel offers excellent accommodations, dining, and amenities. The hotel is about 15 miles south of Hickory Corners. A complimentary hot breakfast for two is included in the room rate of $120 plus tax. For room reservations call 1-269-385-3922; use the code “Lincoln Club” to receive the special room rate.
Room reservation cut-off is July 12, 2021. (Note: the special room rate is good for three days prior to and after the meet at the Four Points Sheraton.)